[Mew-dist 13971] Re: Erroneous `Sender' field inserted by imput

jshiffer at example.com jshiffer at example.com
2000年 8月 29日 (火) 11:48:30 JST

Michael,
it has been a while since I setup/configured mew/im but here is how I
have it set up.

in ~/.im/Config
Address=jshiffer at example.com #_login_name_ at example.com,_login_name2_ at example.com
FromDomain=zerotao.com  #_domain_of_your_mail_address_
ToDomain=zerotao.com    #_domain_when_domain_part_is_omitted_
Name=Jason L. Shiffer   # commentary name for my mail address

Jason