[mew-release 00082] Mew 4.2
Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 )
kazu at example.com
Wed Feb 9 12:03:38 JST 2005
We are happy to announce that Mew 4.2 stable has been released:
The differences between Mew 4.1 and 4.2 are as follows:
* mew-nmz.el has been integrated. You can search messages with
keyword DB. For more information, see info.
* "C-uw" prepares a draft whose To: is the address on From: of the
* "e" in Summary can convert any mark to new one.
* S/MIME has been supported. (alpha stage)
* IMAP UTF-7 support. You can use non-ASCII characters for folder
* TLS has been supported.
* Fixing a bug of SSL.
* Drag and Drop composing has been supported.
* Many small bug fixes.
If you are using Mew 4.1, we strongly recommend you to upgrade to Mew
// Mew developing team
More information about the Mew-release