[mew-release 00075] Mew 3.2
Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 )
kazu at example.com
Tue Feb 25 18:45:19 JST 2003
We are pleased to inform you that the stable version of Mew 3.2 is now
00diff describes the differences between 3.1 and 3.2 as follows:
* If SSL/SSH is used for message retrieval by POP/IMAP/NNTP,
it is notified in mode line ("Sec" or a lock image).
* Supporting Emacs 21.3's native UTF-8.
* Translation between Latin 0 and Latin 1.
* A certificate of an SSL server can be verified. For this, "stunnel"
v3 and v4 are supported and support for "openssl s_client" is
* Supporting X-Face: on Emacs 21. To use X-Face: on any Emacsen,
install "uncompface" command and the "netpbm" package.
* Obsoleting the following variables:
And defining the following variables:
This change enables support for NetNews and non-standard fields
such as Mail-Folloup-To:.
* New commands in Summary mode.
"\", "m\", "m/"
* Many bug fixes.
// Mew developing team
More information about the Mew-release