[mew-int 3007] Authenticate to smtp server problem

fgs at example.com fgs at example.com
Tue Aug 9 17:37:36 JST 2011

Hi,

I have been using mew-config-alist to set different outgoing smtp servers for different networks for
some time.  Now however I need to use an outgoing smtp server for a particular network that requires
a specific email address / username (not the one that mew uses) and password for authentication.  I
cannot seem to see where this can be set.  I tried to add the outgoing username to conf-g alist but
do not get asked for a password and the connection fails.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Francesco