[Mew-dist 13972] Re: English Mew Discussions

Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 ) kazu at example.com
2000年 8月 29日 (火) 14:07:33 JST

From: Sven.Hartrumpf at example.com
Subject: [Mew-dist 13957] English Mew Discussions

Please use mew-int at example.com

This ml was created long time ago to discuss
internationalization/multi-lingualization of Mew. But I forgot the
extense. Since Mew is now being a true multi-lingualized MUA, it is a
good chance to reuse this ml.

> 2. Is there a way to convert vm folders to Mew folders?

Sorry. Currently, no.

Does anyone know a converter from VM to MH?

> 3. It might be a good idea to distribute Mew with
> the standard tar ball for Emacs and XEmacs in order to
> make available the power of MIME plus encryption/signatures.
> Are there any plans to do that?

Many platforms, including BSD variants/Linux distributions, have a
kind of "ports" system. Isn't it convenient enough?

--Kazu